Sunday, June 11, 2006

Should i REALLY give a damn?

should i really give a damn if u dont like me? shud i really give a damn if the party i missed yesterday was pretty happening? should i really give a damn if no one is happy about the way i do things and about how i think?

am i born to make u like me? will my world end if u (any of u) dont like me? am i considered the loneliest person in this planet if no one is happy with how i do stuff and everything, if i cant (or maybe dont want to) blend to any of u crazy folks out there?

answer to all of this is NO.

after spending for alot of days being alone, well, i wouldnt say alone, its not like iam living in a wooden log house in the middle of the forest, i have discovered that i like it, i love it. i like the way iam living.

all these days, i have been going after people, after serious lunatics and being as crazy as them to impress them, what the hell for !! y the hell do i want to impress a god damn lunatic!! y? just to blend it? get outta here.

so what if i dont like going out ? so whatttt???? that only thing thats gonna happen to me if i go out is i feel like going back to my home almost straight away, so y ? y do i have to go out when i can make myself happy at home? what is there outside? y would i say that i missed something, if i dont even care what i missed.

do u see fishes going out of the water to dry land just for "experience" or maybe "experience of a life time" ? so what if i dont live on the edge? so what if iam not crazy? iam normal, u r crazy, maybe u shud get a check up, calling me all crazy!

u r crazy because u think that i dont live like u? y the hell shold i live like u? y the hell should ANYONE live like u? what do i get by living like u? i just end up loosing myself. i think everyone has a right to live the way they like, y all the imitating, forget it, if i wanted to imitate anyone, i might as well post some fancy poems to fill up my blog, but alas, iam me, and i like being me. so dont lecture me on being like u.

they say if i wanna be popular i shud make a plan, get people together..like say make a party invite them to my house, my crib or whatever fancy word they use to describe a home...y the hell do i want people to treat my house like its their fuckin hotel room ? y ?

i dont like them. i like being alone, i like having space, iam an observer, i observe things, i like judging people, maybe make fun of them, i like to think who it is they are with, what could they be talking about, i see a couple and think ah well maybe they are brothers and sisters, and then they get intimate, i go ah well they are bros and sis with some serious problems. its what i do best, and they are just distracting me with all their weird ass blabbering, if they could just shut up for one minute take a deep breath, and consider making me comfortable, but alas.

iam not born to make u happy, iam born to make things right, whether u r happy or not, i really shudnt and wudnt give a damn, u being happy aint my priority, u wanna be happy, well...i cant give u an advice, go sort it out yourself, this time i wanna make myself happy, and the only way i can make myself happy, is if u get out of my face. ive been very considerable and u just took advantage, well, show times over my friend, no more mr nice guy.

now about the things that i wrote above, its really not addressed to anyone in particular, the point of this whole post here, is to give u a clear view of the things that i live by and some of the many things that i have come to realize, this blog is after all about me and my thoughts, some of u might like it, some of u might not, but IT DOESNT MATTER, as long as i like it, i will live with it.

"No one's on earth alone, yet everyone's on their own"- from the single Pure by Blue Six

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home