Saturday, May 27, 2006

lil theory on luck


well...here is the thing, i have worked as a salesman for quite while now, and now i see that, things are going well...getting more orders and so on and so forth, i took this as nothing but sheer luck since i always felt that i have dealt with my customers the same way...or maybe i have changed, but the changes in me may have been so slow ans subtle that i didnt even notice it in me, so i considered it sheer luck, until, a wise guy..literally wise, (not wise guy as in smart ass) was talking on the radio about luck and our results..and he told us a motto Johnnie Walker, u know, that whiskey brand, once used :

"The More I Practice, The Luckier Iam"

and that was it, it only took those few words to make it clear for me, its a proverb i can really identify..sooo....cheers to that man! a smart proverb from a drink made to make u dumb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home